Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Dancing Princess!

Maddie loves dance. She had her recital on Saturday, and everybody came to see her shake her thang! She loves her teacher Kari, and dancing with all of her friends! She is excited for next year to start dancing again!



Maddie loves getting her hair done. She always wants me to curl her hair. The problem is that it takes like an hour, so we were pushing it on getting there on time. I won't even say how fast Tony was driving to the recital!



Madilynn with her friend Deirdra



Always posing




Maddie with her teacher Kari Medina. She is awesome and the girls all love her!

9 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh my word! Maddie is beautiful. She looks so much like you.

Tina said...

Those two little girls are so cute! I can't wait to someday have a little girl that loves to have her hair curled. So much fun!!!

McKell said...

Unlike Maddie, Myka hates her hair curled. We fight tooth and nail to get it done. The dance recital was adorable, and I agree, Kari is an awesome teacher. Maddie looks beautiful and really shook her thang that night!

Kelli said...

What a beautiful little girl Maddie is! She looks so cute. It is so fun to have a girlie girl.

Lisa said...

I LOVE her hair like that!

KAT said...

She is just the CUTEST thing ever Jen!! I can't wait to put Brynley in dance lessons!! And check out her arm muscles...takin' after her mama!!! Love ya
p.s. Tell TONY HAPPY BIRTHDAY for us!!!!!

Ryan & Emily Gillan said...

How fun!! I love her little dance outfit. I love that she is such a girly girl, and she really does look so much like you!!

Dave Riddle said...

Tony used to be a dancing princess himself. All up until he tried out for CHS's dancing team "Mowi Tawa" and got rejected. That was a hard time in his life. I hope that all of this dancing business isn't just Tony trying to live his life through his cute little girls.

Heather said...

She looks adorable!! Yay for our performer! She really is so dang cute.