Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Red Cliffs

The other day we decided to go to Red Cliffs. The weather was perfect. We brought some food and had a barbecue then went on a hike. Maddie was amazing and never complained. She would point out bugs and lizards, and we would try to distract her with other things like different trees or rocks. But she would spot the smallest bug and avoid it at all cost. Sophie was a good sport too, even though she had to spend the entire time strapped to Tony's back.
We didn't have a camera, so we had to take these pictures with my phone.


8 comments:

Jenny said...

What a fun place to hike! Looks like a good time. By the way, story time is at 10:30 on Tueaday's in the upstairs room of the library. Hope to see you there!

Heather said...

How fun! Yay for the girls, what little troopers!

Kelli said...

I love red cliffs, you are brave to hike in July, way too hot for me down there.

Jared West said...

See at least you guys have cool places to go around your small town. Your girls are so cute. I want to pinch Sophie's cheeks!

Anonymous said...

Jen, I checked my blog for the 1st time in 2 months. Yea, just getting going on it. It was fun to see your family blog too. Your girls look so much like you...aren't girls fun!!
Tina Atwood/Holdaway

Jay and Ang said...

I can't believe you have 2 kids! I know that has nothing to do with your post...but It's crazy to me.
PS-I MISS UTAH. Never knew how much I loved it until...we moved to the Armpit of the US

Dave Riddle said...

In passing, I noticed that Tony was wearing a pink shirt.
What happened to the man formerly known as T-dog?
I'm just hoping theres not a rainbow tat on the left shoulder to balance things out.
That would have never went down in Trader camp.
Have Nancy boy give me a call.:)

Steve, Misti, Madison, and Mason said...

Grimshaw,
congrats with the contractor gig. I hope all is going well for you. I pass by all the time and always think about jumping off the freeway. You Should call next time you are in Las Vegas.