Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow

It is definitely going to be a "white Christmas" this year. The snow keeps falling and my kids are loving it. Sophie keeps looking out the window saying "snowman, snowman" I haven't gone outside because I am not a fan of being cold, but I think that I just need to suck it up and take my daughter out! Madilynn has loved playing in the snow with her friends. Our nice neighbor Kyle (who I happen to know is a major "blog lurker") Took the girls sledding on the back of his four wheeler. Maddie had a blast. So thank you Kyle (I know that you are reading this)!


I posted a picture of our friends Nalea and Boston, since Ashley has given up on the blogging world!

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Wow - I don't think I wanna come tomorrow. You guys have way too much snow! Cute of Kyle...(in case he's really lurking)...to take the kids on a sleigh ride, even though in one picture it looks like my grandchildren are gonna take a flying leap off the back of the 4wheeler.

Stacy said...

That looks like so much fun. Altough I really do not miss the snow. I have gone local down here I get cold when it is below 80.

Sarah F said...

I'm so glad you invited me to your blog! I haven't seen you and your family in so long! I can't believe how big Madalyn is already! and Sophie!
You have such a cute little family, and it looks like you do lots of fun stuff together.

Amy said...

We are also enjoying a plethora of snow here in Idaho. My kids just step out the front door and someone is driving around on a 4 wheeler with a sled on back. Your card was darling. Your girls are too cute. We need to plan a trip to visit S. Utah. Merry Christmas