Wednesday, January 16, 2008

house

Here is a more updated picture of our house. When the rock people are done putting the rock on all of the pop outs then the stucco people will come and put on the color of stucco that I decide on. I am just going through sample after sample of colors that it makes my head spin!!
Here is the view from my family room to my front door. The side panels will have glass windows as opposed to plywood! We are so close to being finished that I can taste it, and yet I go over there and it feels like we will never get done!

3 comments:

KAT said...

Jen I love, love, love it!!! I can't wait to see it all finished!! We'll have to take a trip out and have a big house warming party!! I'm so excited for you guys!! Hugs and Kisses we miss you!!

Kristen said...

Jen! I need to come over for a tour. I haven't even been in your beautiful home. I can't wait for you to move in your home and get settled in. For your house warming party do you want to play the Wii? :)

Ryan & Emily Gillan said...

I am so excited for you to get your new house. I am sure everything about your house looks good, especially if you made the decisions. you are really good at that kind of stuff.