Friday, February 22, 2008

We have a house!!!


We did it!! We have finished our house finally!! I cannot believe that we live here. And I love it. I thought because of all the mix ups and delays I would end up hating the house, but I really do love it. It feels so good having our own space! We moved in over Presidents day weekend. My whole family came down and helped us so much. I am so grateful for them and all they do for me. To celebrate moving in and to give ourselves a break my parents got us all tickets to go see "Ka" in Las Vegas at the MGM Grand. It was an amazing show! Plus it was nice to get out of town for a few hours!! (Britt, we would have visited, but it really was just a few hours that we were there!!) Anyways, I will post pics of my new fabulous house after I download some!

8 comments:

Kristen said...

What great parents you have. I would love to see Ka. I have seen O and have wanted to take Jason to see Ka. I am so glad you are in your beautiful home. Can't wait for the tour.

The Tuck Family said...

I ran across your blog on Ari's! Your house looks like it is gorgeous! Congrats! This is MacKenzie (Davis) Tuck by the way. Its so fun to see everyone you used to know in highschool grow up...kinda weird at the same time though. :)

Heather said...

I am so glad that the trifle turned out! We had so much fun coming down to see you guys! And I am really glad that you finally updated your blog:)

Kate Benson said...

FINALLY... a post. Can't wait to see the abode.

Jason Whitesides said...

The Ladies dig KA. I guess that is next on my list for Ma Lady! I am so excited to drive by and look into your windows and check out the goods! HA!

Ashley said...

I am so happy that you love your house. I knew you would once your anxiety went away. Now you just need to remind me that I'm going to love mine oneday too.

Dave Riddle said...

T-dog's wife. I think I have met you once, came across the blog. Haven't seen T-dog for many many years. Would like to talk to my old buddy. I'm an old friend of Tony's, have him email me at dgr@entechusa.net or you could email his number to me. That would be awesome.

Dave Riddle

Bran..Brit..Jax..and Skylee said...

Yeah whatever, I would have visited you!