Wednesday, May 28, 2008

MTC Blues


This is my family at Mimi's Cafe for breakfast the morning Justin leaves for 2 years!

Tony and my brothers dropping off Justin's luggage

Last week we had to say goodbye to my little brother Justin as he entered the MTC. He is going to the California, San Rossa Mission. My other brother Josh is serving in the Jackson Mississippi Mission, and he gets home in October. I know that it is good that they go and serve missions, but I am not a fan! I miss them way too much! But Justin will be an amazing missionary. He is an awesome person, and even though he is my younger brother I have always looked up to him. In fact I look up to all my brothers!

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh so sad you have the MTC blues. I'm sure it will go by fast. Hopefully he can check your blog and see your cute little family as your two girls grow up.

We played Canasta with my family and I don't want to embarrass Jason to divulge the record. Let's just say one game was finished in three hands.

Kelli said...

That is exciting and sad at the same time. Missions are so hard, but they leave boys and return men. I have a brother that served in the Jackson, Mississippi mission too. He had some great stories about the names people gave their kids in that area. Tell you later.

The Bensons said...

Jennifer- Emily now has a blog. My web thing is emilybensonfamilly.blogspot.com
Note the 2 L's in familly. I had a typo.

Katy said...

Jen, holy flashback batman!! This is Katy Jessen from way back in the Junior High days! I just though I would say hello...you look great!

My little brother went into the MTC in April...UGH!! I hate the MTC!!

hillemomma said...

your blog is so cute. can you help me set one up. it was good to see you today. see you soon. love ya hillaryells