Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Tooth Fairy stops by


So Maddie lost her first tooth! She is only four, so I figured she still had a couple of years. It is early for her to start losing her teeth, but the dentist said that it was fine. Maddie was worried when I told her that all of her baby teeth fall out, because she thought that they would all fall out at the same time. She was excited though for the tooth fairy to come, however, she was a little dissapointed because my brother told her that the tooth fairy leaves $5. My mother told her that she leaves $20. I told her that she needs to be happy with $1.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

What? You didn't leave Maddie the $20 I promised her! It's her first tooth for cryin' out loud. I guess grandma is going to have to subsidize the tooth fairy.

KAT said...

Geez...I guess I need to move in with Kathy and start pullin' out my teeth!! I could make some sweet $ with the tooth fairy at her house!!
The tooth fairy will only be leaving dolla' dolla' bills at our house too!! We miss you guys