Saturday, October 17, 2009

California


Tony, Lexie, and I went to California for my cousin Brianas wedding. We had a really good time. Then we went to the Golden Gate bridge and saw a random missionary who wanted to hug me and my mom! It was the best day EVER!! I miss you brother, and now I am trunkee! We went with Justin and his funny companion to lunch and then drove around a part of his area that is...crazy!
check out my brother Jareds blog http://jaredbenson.blogspot.com/
I love you Just!

3 comments:

The Bensons said...

Welcome back to the blogging world!!! How fun you saw him! He looks great!:) How ya been? I haven't seen you guys forever!

KAT said...

Oh Jen how fun to see your brother!! I miss you so much...how is that new baby of yours(well not really new..but to me) Sorry I have never called you..please call me next time your up here!!! Luv you!! Put some pics of your cute new baby on your blog!! Luvs
ps. you look SMOKIN' hott..did you really birth that baby???!

Cory Elvidge said...

LOL, I love these two women!!!!! xo