Friday, June 13, 2008

I don't even know?!


So, I am running a triathlon on Saturday and the other night I came out wearing the whole get up that I have to wear when I do the swimming portion of the race. Tony and I were laughing so hard, and without my knowledge as I was "air swimming" Tony was recording me. Don't ask me why I am posting this picture of me for everyone to see, but every time I see this picture I start laughing again!
The other thing that happened when I was wearing this stuff was at the pool where I train. One morning I was doing laps and another swimmer told me that I looked familiar!! What!? Apparently I looked like someone else. I seriously hope that nobody recognizes me when I am wearing a swim cap and goggles!

5 comments:

Becca said...

Thanks for sharing the picture. It totally made my day! Good luck in the race!

Kristen said...

Too funny. You look like an olympic athlete. That's probably where you look familiar. I can't wait to hear how much you love the triathlon. Have a wonderful time!

KAT said...

Oh Jen..I miss you soooo freakin' bad!! That picture would brighten up ANYONES day..that is too funny!! I ran into Jared tonight up at Gateway Mall and he told me you were doing a triathalon!! I am so proud of you....how fun!!:) I actually started training last summer to do one, but I gave up on the swim part...I SUCK at swimming and I really didn't have enough time to train more!! You are going to do awesome...good luck!! Your my HERO!! And you look SUPER skinny woman!!! All your hard work has paid off!!! I love ya

The Bensons said...

Jen- you are awesome! Maybe when i learn how to swim at the age of 30 I can do one with you!! How did the race go? How was your half? did you do it?

Jay and Ang said...

you are killing me. Way to go on the race. How was it?
I work at Wachovia-a huge corp. Bank if you haven't of it. There aren't any in Utah. That's about it. I wanted to finish school out here but they don't offer my major(which is Outdoor Rec Management). I thought about staying in Utah to finish up (which I would have graduated this last spring but oh well) I am gonna be starting Troy Unv. down here and just getting another BS degree. This one will be in Sports and Fitness Management but my passion is the outdoor rec side. but I guess it's not a bad thing to have 2 BS degrees right?

Ya-really thats has been the hardest thing for me-well that, missing the mountains and I was actually in a rut for awhile about the whole school thing.

Other tan that-just chillin. Playin at the beach a lot. We're going sea kayaking down in Tampa, FL for my birthday over the 4th so I can't complain about my life :)

PS-your not a stocker, I am always looking at other peoples' blogs and crap all the time