Saturday, June 14, 2008

Kenny Chesney


Last Friday tONY surprised me by taking me to lAS vEGAS to the kENNY cHESNEY concert!



We went with our friends who also surprised their wives with tickets. We left home early enough to go to "The Cheesecake Factory." I have never eaten there before, and I thought it was amazing. The menu was making me have anxiety because it is like a novel!

kRISTEN and jASON ordered Fried Macaroni balls that were so good, and I have been craving them since! (thanks a lot, you guys!)


The concert was a lot of fun too. I actually don't know any of kENNY cHESNEY songs, so I wasn't able to sing the lyrics. But I still had fun, and of course, I love to dance like a nut bar! Then uNCLE cRACKER came out and sang some songs that I knew. In fact I think I knew the songs better than he did because he was totally wasted! It was his birthday that day, and he looked like he was struggling to just stand up!

kYLE and aSHLEY were really the only couple who listen to kENNY cHESNEY. They knew every song, so they were rockin' out. I'm just glad that Ashley didn't go into labor!

Here is a pic of just the girls! oh, and tONY!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Seriously that is so fun!! I'm way jealous! I love Tony's huge grin in every picture, he's obviously feeling pretty good about himself with his wonderful surprise. AND...I am absolutely dying over you air swimming!!! I freaking love it. Of course that guy thought you looked familiar because everyone looks the same wearing goggles, "bald caps", and with your face in the water!! I am so glad you put that picture on. I am way excited for you to do the triathalon. Seriously that is incredible!!

KAT said...

Jealous!!! I love going to a good country concert...Tony needs to give Reed some pointers on suprising his wife!!!:) We miss you guys and it looks like you have some great friends!! You are just too much fun that you could make friends ANYWHERE you are in life!! I love ya

The Bensons said...

COUNTRY MUSIC RULES!! I should post our Alan Jackson pictures. Can I not do that if that was from before I created our blog?