Tuesday, October 14, 2008

11 more days!!!


One of my favorite brothers is coming home from his mission on October 25!!! I say one of my favorites hoping to make one of them jealous! you know who you are.

I do not like it when my brothers leave on their missions. (my dad said that I will never have any sons because of this) I have one more brother that just left in May. I don't write them letters because the time goes by faster for me if I don't!

Josh has been serving in the Jackson, Mississippi mission. I miss you Josh and I am so excited to see you . Even if you are chubby from Southern fried food!

10 comments:

Heather said...

yah Justin.... you know who you are!

The Tuck Family said...

Lucky!! We still have 14 months to go!

Kristen said...

Fun! When my brothers left I was in my own world, but I know how much you have missed him. And I'm sure the girls are just as excited.

Lisa said...

only 11 days??!?!? that seemed so fast to me!

The Bensons said...

He left on a mission??? When??
I thought he went to Nicuragua.

Stacy said...

So I do not know why I got 4 boys because of this reason. I will miss them so much when they leave for their mission, I really don't think they need to go they can just stay with me forever (don't tell my husband).

Kathy said...

Jen beat me on the blogpost. Two boys down and one to go.

Lisa - did you really say, "that seemed fast"? Are you kidding me?

Emily - you're hilarious (said with sarcasm). I can't remember; are we fighting?

The Bensons said...

Kathy! I thought you would like that. No, we are not anymore- After i planted the Botflys in your bed I feel much better. (said sarcastically)

Kathy said...

Jen - why aren't you answering your phone? I just bought tickets for Thriller, so you guys have to come to orem for November 1st :)

Kathy said...

Yeah Jared...you know who you are! Clearly Jen loves me more!