Monday, October 6, 2008

San Diego


I should have posted these forever ago, but time got away from me, so better late than never.
We had so much fun with my Uncle and Aunt/friends Mark and Katie at Sea world and the beach. I don't have any pictures of the time we were with them, because I decided to leave it up to the professional!! We had such a good time, and the girls loved it! We had good intentions of playing card games when we got back to the hotel each night, but our days were so packed full that we all just crashed by night-time.
On the day that Tony and I were leaving we decided to first go to the San Diego Zoo. We were all going to do this with Mark and Kate, but we wanted to spend another full day at the beach. It was a good thing, because the zoo only has steep up hills (NO down hills for some reason!) And this would have made my eight month pregnant Aunt pretty uncomfortable!!
This picture is so funny to me because of the lady in the back ground! What is she doing?




1 comment:

Lisa said...

I love that you refer to mark and katie and your uncle and aunt/friends....lol. That made me laugh. Looks like you guys had a really fun time though.........and yeah.....what IS that lady doing?!?!