Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

This post is identical to Kelli's post!
Last night we went to the pumpkin patch in Paragonah. I invited Tony's brother Sam and his family, but when I called to tell them about it I told them it was in Panguitch. Sam's wife Katie wondered why I would drive 1 1/2 hours for pumpkins, but eventually we all figured it out!!
Tony was getting ready for the last pour of concrete that we had for our driveway (Yeah! We finally have a full driveway!) He didn't get done working until 7:00 p.m. Thankfully (unlike Kelli!) we didn't get pulled over, but by the time we got there it was dark. They shut the gate right behind us, and we were lucky to even get in. We each picked out a pumpkin except Sophie who fell asleep on the way there. It was a lot of fun.
The Hillyard's were there and Kyle picked out 15 pumpkins! He said that he was going to throw them at Trick-or-Treaters, so BEWARE! Sorry Kyle to give away your plan, but honestly, 15 pumpkins!?! We had a lot of fun. What a fun new tradition!



5 comments:

pilatesmommy said...

I don't think Maddy could be happier! What cute pics!

KAT said...

Are you kidding me Jen?!! Maddys jacket is the cutest thing I have ever seen...Did they make that in our size?!!!
I love this time of year...the leaves changing colors and HALLOWEEN!! It's always fun to start new traditions with the fam!! Love and miss ya!!! Oh yeah and good job on picking out a pumpkin...yours looks nice and round!!!:)

Stacy said...

Hi Its Stacy Bunko was so fun with you to bad I moved away you would be an awesome friend, now we have blogging and our recipie blog let me know when it is ready...

Kelli said...

It sounds like you had a fun trip to the pumpkin patch! The pictures are so cute!

Heather said...

Could Maddie be a little bit tanner?? So fun! Yay that she can ride without training wheels, how crazy! She is totally growing up. Your sandcasatle is amazing! Jared told me about the random kid that started kicking it down, I would have probably killed him! You guys have been doing so much fun stuff lately, we're way jealous.